North Shore L.I.J.
Dr. Kuo is a fellowship trained, board certified Anesthesiologist and Pain Medicine Specialist. He has dedicated his practice to the treatment of pain, emphasizing a non-surgical approach to acute and chronic pain with the ultimate goal of returning patients to their active lives.
Dr. Kuo received his training:
- Undergraduate Education: Boston University, B.A. Cum Laude
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Internship: New York Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Department of Surgery
- Residency: New York Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Department of Anesthesiology
- Fellowship: Tri-Institutional Pain Management Fellowship: New York Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Hospital for Special Surgery , Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
The intensive study of Pain Medicine at three of the world’s leading centers of medicine (Top Ranked Hospital in New York-NYPH, Top Ranked Cancer Center in the US-MSKCC, Top Ranked Orthopedic Hospital in the US-HSS) has led Dr. Kuo to obtain a comprehensive knowledge of different pain syndromes and conditions, ranging from sports injuries to post-operative pain to cancer pain.
Dr. Kuo is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) with additional board certification in Pain Medicine. He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, and Fellow of the American Academy of Pain Management (AAPM).
For a Full List of Insurances Accepted Click Here.